CacheCrumb is a wireless device that enables high-performance capture and compute on the extreme edge of the network - all with rugged durability and dynamic meshing capabilities.
As a powerful all-in-one platform, the CacheCrumb adds 1 terabyte of solid-state storage to the extensive features already offered by the ME4.
This makes the CacheCrumb the ideal addition to a flexible, deployable, surveillance network, allowing you to capture and store real-time HD full motion video from cameras on the move within your network.
InstaMesh is the advanced, patented protocol developed by Rajant that directs the continuous and instantaneous forwarding of wireless and wired connections. It enables complete network mobility, robust fault tolerance, high throughput, and low latency with very low maintenance and administrative requirements.
Because InstaMesh operates at Layer 2 and does not use a root node or LAN Controller, mobility and bandwidth are maximized. No matter how you configure your network, InstaMesh networking software always determines the most efficient pathway between any two points, even when those points are in motion.
This diagram shows how your Rajant mesh network can adapt to the changes caused by the movement of Node E. New links are established in real-time keeping the network available, intact and secure.
- Innovative networking software, enabling the network to quickly adapt to rapidly-deployed and quickly- or constantly-moving network elements
- 1TB of SSD storage for video capture
- Multiple transceiver configurations for high levels of network reliability, redundancy and diversity, and fewer problems due to interference, congestion, and equipment outages
- Radio frequencies – 900 MHz, 2.4 GHz, 4.9 GHz, 5 GHz and others
- Two antenna-port configurations with 2x2 MIMO (multiple-input, multiple-output), substantially increasing the capacity of a transceiver
- Support for several strong cryptographic options used for data and MAC-address encryption and per-hop, per-packet authentication
- Lightweight and portable
- Rugged and environmentally sealed enclosure
- High bandwidth for data, voice, and video applications
- Scalability to hundreds of mobile, high-bandwidth nodes
- Integrated Wi-Fi Access Point service for compatibility with millions of commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) client devices such as laptops, tablets, smart phones, IP cameras, sensors, and other IP devices
- Self-configuring operation for fast and easy deployments
- Reliable and fast off-loading to Ethernet via multiple, simultaneous bridgemode links through the Automatic Protocol Tunneling (APT) feature
- Mesh Clustering to designate per-BreadCrumb sub-meshes that will only mesh with a user-specified series of nodes