Wherever communication is needed, MGMTT e-RoIP provides an all informed Beyond Line of Sight broadcast range for Mototrbo, two-way digital radios, allowing secure communications over commercial IP links.
Through the use of a commercial IP connection the MGMTT e-RoIP solution allows the transmission of real-time encrypted communications directly to an operations room or another network anywhere in the world via a wide range of IP bearers (GSM, Microwave, ISP, or Satellite).
The enhanced features of the MGMTT, allow the system to operate over links with greater latency.
Capable of re-transmitting both voice and situational awareness and by utilising interchangeable duplexers and role specific antennas, the range of the standard Motorola radio is greatly improved.
- Both Line of Sight (LOS) & Beyond Line of Sight (BLOS) capability
- Encypted re-transmission over GSM, ISP, Satellite or Microwave
- Used with Motorola radios
- Compatible with TRBOnet
- Connectivity to multiple locations anywhere in the world
- Uses interchangeable duplexers
- Uses Narrow band tuned filter
- Networked via commercial IP Bearer
- Used on multiple mobile platforms
- Up to 256 AES encryption on radios
- Works over AES-256 encrypted VPN
|AC input||100-240v with arduous environment mains suppression||DC input||12-14v|
|Operating Temp||-30°C to +60°C||RF output||Up to 45 watts High Power|
|Frequency range||136-174/403-470/450-527 MHz (radio specific)||Battery life||8 hours|
|Duty Cycle||1 transmit, 10 standby||Input / Output||50Ω (nominal)|
|Harmonics supression||Greater than 60 db||UPS system||12v battery|
|VSWR||Antenna dependant < 1.5:1||Connectivity||GSM, Microwave, ISP and Satellite|