The Cobham Explorer 6100 Ku is a Fly-Away VSAT system designed for use on Ku-Band networks. With auto acquire pointing, it provides portable, quick to deploy, connectivity within minutes of powering on.
- 1m 7-piece carbon fibre reflector
- Auto acquire with dynamic pointing correction technology
- IP65 rated
- WLAN access point and LAN interface
- LCD Display and web-based user interface for easy PC and smartphone configuration
- Fast assembly setup in under 5 Minutes
- 2 Hard transit cases
- Options available for 8W BUC, 20W BUC and no BUC
Including a 7-piece segmented carbon fibre reflector and integrated IQ200 modem, the EXPLORER 6100 Ku is a lightweight, rugged and highly portable 1m Auto-Acquire Fly-Away VSAT system.
Its user-friendly design allows operators with little satellite experience to access ku-band satellite services within minutes.
No manual pointing is needed with EXPLORER 6100 Ku; it automatically finds the satellite in a matter of minutes, providing quick access even in remote locations.
Thanks to its unique dynamic pointing correction technology, the Explorer 6100 stays locked on to the satellite, even in strong wind or if moved, providing uninterrupted connectivity.