A cost-effective, compact and durable SGS (Satellite Ground Station) solution, allowing field operations to benefit from the flexibility, efficiency, and reliability of their own local hub solution. GSAT Hub allows operators in the field the flexibility, efficiency and reliability of managing their own satellite communications.
Ideal for end users in need of a hub solution in a mobile or tactical environment, GSAT Hub packs into a single Pelicase and combines with a high-bandwidth satellite terminal to create a 2-person deployable SGS. Offering deployed users the ability to self-configure satellite links, allocate bandwidth and bring new terminals online.
Supporting up to 16 return channels, the GSAT Hub incorporates next generation defense line cards, DLC-T (Defence Transmit Line Card) and DLC-R (Defence Receive Line Card), adding additional layers of security.
- Operate your own local SGS (Satellite Ground Station)
- Revolutionary size – single Pelicase
- 2-Person deployable with setup in under 20 mins for Hub and Terminal
- Increased security and lower latency
- No breakout to public internet – create a secure link between GSAT HUB and satellite terminals
- Dynamically manage satellite terminals from the GSAT HUB
- Supports up to 16 return channels
- Satellite terminal and network agnostic
- 24/7 support available