Inmarsat’s IsatPhone 2 is a tough phone for a tough world. No matter what conditions you may be facing – from searing heat to icy blasts, desert sandstorms or monsoon rain – our robust handset has got you covered.
Operating on the most reliable satellite communications network in the world, IsatPhone 2 offers you unrivalled battery life as well as email, SMS and GPS capabilities to make sure you stay connected.
- Voicemail, text and email messaging
- Assistance button – send GPS location data
- Text to pre-set emergency number
- Tracking – send location information
- Bluetooth for hands-free use
- Ready to use at all times: 45-second network registration
- Unrivalled battery life: with eight hours of talk time and up to 160 hours on standby.
- Languages supported: Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Turkish
|Size||170 (L) x 54 (W) x 39mm (D)|
|Weight||318g (11.2 oz)|
|Connectivity||Micro USB, Audio socket, Antenna port, Bluetooth 2.0|
|Battery||Standby time Up to 160 hours|
Talk time Up to 8 hours
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +55°C (-4°F to +131°F)|
|App Languages||English; French; Japanese; Arabic; Chinese; Portuguese; Russian; Spanish|