Intelsat operates the world’s first Globalised Network, delivering high-quality, cost-effective video and broadband services anywhere in the world. Intelsat’s Globalised Network combines the world’s largest satellite backbone with terrestrial infrastructure, managed services and an open, interoperable architecture to enable customers to drive revenue and reach through a new generation of network services.
Thousands of organisations serving billions of people worldwide rely on Intelsat to provide ubiquitous broadband connectivity, multi-format video broadcasting, secure satellite communications and seamless mobility services. The end result is an entirely new world, one that allows us to envision the impossible, connect without boundaries and transform the ways in which we live.
Intelsat Bring All These Capabilities Into a Single Ecosystem
- Fleet of approximately 50 satellites plus teleports that provides the world’s most extensive and secure communications network.
- Intelsat EpicNG next-generation satellite technology that delivers the high-performance connectivity required by today’s demanding applications.
- IntelsatOne terrestrial network that operates seamlessly with our satellite technology to support any content delivery needs.
- Managed services that simplify satellite-based communications, and deliver the flexibility and support to meet changing customer requirements.
- Strategic partnerships with leaders to support each of our market segments. And through our joint venture with, we will offer the first and only fully global, pole-to-pole, high-throughput satellite broadband network.
Follow us on