Iridium Extreme (also known as the Iridium 9575) combines location awareness, a fully integrated SOS button, with included emergency response service, and market-leading toughness — letting you take durability, reliability and versatility with you in hand, all over the world
- Tough military-grade designed satellite handset
- Ingress Protection rating of IP65
- GPS-enabled location-based services
- Integrated online tracking
- Satellite Emergency Notification Device (SEND) compliant SOS button design
- Reliable two-way global coverage
- Speakerphone and wind resistant microphone for hands-free use
Military-Grade Toughness It may be small, but Iridium Extreme is big on toughness and is built to take a beating. It is ruggedly engineered to support the toughest, highest usage customers of satellite phone communications in harsh conditions, everywhere.
In Touch Iridium Extreme is built with the same reliable voice and data capability that users have come to trust from the only real mobile, real global satellite communications company in the world.
On Track Offering fully integrated services of customisable GPS, Online Tracking and Emergency SOS with notication, it’s more than a phone, it is a real mobile, real reliable tracking device with truly global coverage.
Via online portals, Iridium Extreme can provide real time tracking to increase business efficiencies, improve military and emergency response, track critical assets or simply keep family and friends up-to-date.
- Access users through on-demand tracking
- Monitor employees en-route through position updates and geo-fencing
- Use scheduled check-ins to instruct daily missions
- Let family and friends track your location online through social network updates
- Ensure safety of remote personnel
- Disable tracking on demand for stealth operations
- Using Google Maps to send an SMS text message with your exact location coordinates to anyone, from anywhere on the surface of the planet
|Size||140 (L) x 60 (W) x 27 mm (D)|
|Battery||Standby time Up to 30 hours|
Talk time Up to 4 hours
|Environment||Ingress Protection (IP65)|
|Calling Features||Integrated speakerphone, Quick-connect to Iridium voice mail, Two-way SMS and short email, 21 supported menu languages, Mailbox for voice, numeric and text messages|
|Memory||100-entry internal phonebook, with capacity for multiple phone numbers, email addresses and notes, Call history retains received, missed and dialed calls|
|Information subject to change without notice.|
Follow us on