Scytale+ is a small form factor, transportable device, designed to provide a high level of anonymity to deployed users passing secure data, up to and including IL5 back to HQ/office locations.
Scytale+ also provides an IP capability over trusted 3rd party networks with the option for VoIP services.
- Available in a rugged Pelicase or Peli Backpack
- End-to-end security
- Dynamic Multipoint VPN (DMVPN)
- Allows users to “hide” secure internet traffic
- IKEv2 key exchange protocol
- Interoperability between other military and government networks
- 24/7 customer support available
- Uses trusted 3rd party vendors to reroute traffic
- Welfare VOIP and data connectivity
|Security Features||IKEv2 key exchange, upto 20 IPSEC tunnels, VRF-aware IPSEC, Dynamic Multipoint VPN (DMVPN), Cisco IOS Firewall, DDNS, DNS spoofing, access control lists, integrated threat detection and mitigation.|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 60°C|
|Power||12 volts vehicle DC adaptor, 5 Amps|
90-250V AC mains power, 5 Amps
12.6V Battery, 5.8 Amps