Operating on the world’s first and largest Low Earth Orbit (LEO) satellite constellation, STARLINK delivers broadband internet capable of supporting streaming, video calling and other services reliant on high-speed, low-latency internet.
Utilising Starlink’s mega constellation of thousands of satellites orbiting much closer than traditional GEO satellite networks, STARLINK can offer market changing improvements to data rates, latency and connectivity.
Designed specifically to support critical communications, STARLINK GOVERNMENT offers network priority over other STARLINK users, service channel encryption and the option to route directly into a private network – with zero public internet touch points.
- Priority of Service over non-Government Terminals
- Greater connection stability and performance than standard STARLINK
- Range of auto-acquire, auto-tracking terminals
- High-speed, low latency services ideally suited to streaming, video calls, and high data rate activities
- Service Channel Encryption
- Emergency Response
- Advanced Deployment Teams
- Contingency Operations
- Disaster Response
- Blue Light Services