Tampa ManPack terminals have been designed specifically for the needs of the dismounted troop, or first response user and are capable of operating in the world’s most challenging environments.
Built to be air-dropped, jumped or carried, they can be setup and operated by a single user, with minimal training.
- X, Ku and Ka Bands
- Multi-Band – fast, tool free change between bands.
- 65cm, 95cm and 1.3m models available
- Lightweight – 65cm weighs 12.2kg and 95cm weighs 13.6kg
- 65cm and 95cm packs in to a single backpack, or hard case, 1.3m is a dual hard case
- Modular design allows for interchangeable petals, receiver/transmitter, modem and power
- Simple setup – assemble, point and connect in under 10 minutes
- IP66 Rating
- Battery and charger solutions available